Thursday, December 24, 2009

Changing Your Sent From Email Address

Changing Your Sent From Email Address

Sent From BIS

Blackberry Internet Service users can get rid of the complicated @carrier.blackberry.net email address and change it to something much simpler. For example, if you’re forwarding your work email address then you can just specify that same email address as your sent from. We think no one should ever use the blackberry email address, it just becomes too complex and prone to mistakes. We can’t even count the times we’ve seen people transpose their email as @blackberry.carrier.net.
To change the address from which your email is sent for your BlackBerry account:
1. Log into BlackBerry Internet Service.
2. Click Profile.
3. Click Sent From Address.
4. Click one of the following options:
* I want my Sent From Address to be me default handheld email address.
* I want the email account below to be my Sent From Address.
Note: This is a drop down menu including all integrated email addresses.
* I want to customize my Sent From Address to be the email address entered below.
Note: You can input any email address in this field.
5. Click Submit to save the changes.
6. Log out of the BlackBerry Internet Service to save the selected Sent From Address.

No comments:

Post a Comment